Q: What is the Year in Infrastructure Conference?
A: The Year in Infrastructure Conference is Bentley Systems' annual global gathering of infrastructure professionals. In 2020, we re-imagined our in-person conference and created a new digital format that will bring together the thought leadership, networking, and learning content that Bentley conference attendees have come to expect.
Q: Is there a fee for the virtual conference?
A: No, there is no fee to participate in The Year in Infrastructure 2020 Conference.
Q: Do I register for the Year in Infrastructure Conference using my Bentley login?
A: No, you must create a new profile within the Intellum platform.
Q: How do I personalize my conference agenda?
A: On the Home Page, click on the "Agenda" Icon on the Navigation Bar. Once on the Agenda Page, click on the session Title and it will take you to the session description and live view feed.
Q: Will attendees receive CEU’s (Continuing Education Units) or PDH’s (Professional Development Hours) for attending the virtual conference?
A: Yes. Attendees will receive the following credits:
- Tuesday, October 20 - three (3) credits
- Wednesday, October 21 - three (3) credits
- Tuesday, October 27 - two (2) credits
- Post conference ACCELERATE and TwinTalk sessions - one (1) credit per presentation
Q: Why should I attend Year in Infrastructure Conference?
A: You should attend the Year in Infrastructure Conference to:
- Get exclusive insights about the advancements in infrastructure engineering software and cloud services and how they are empowering infrastructure professionals to design, build, and operate infrastructure that is more economically and environmentally sustainable.
- Join leading industry figures as they moderate six sector specific TwinTalks, exploring the implications of digital twins for digital cities, design and construction, digital plants, energy utilities, rail and transit, and roads and bridges.
- Hear from the people behind the most extraordinary infrastructure projects of the year as they tell the story of how they leveraged digital advancements to achieve unprecedented outcomes. The winners of the 2020 Year in Infrastructure Awards will be announced in our live global broadcast.
Q: Who should attend?
A: This virtual conference is designed for management-level executives responsible for the design, construction, maintenance, or operations of infrastructure from around the world.
- Executive Level - CEO, Chairman, Chief Architect, Chief Data Officer, CIO, COO, General Manager, President, CTO, Chief Scientist, Chief Strategy Officer
- Information Technology - Head/Manager/Director of Digital Transformation, Head/Lead/Manager/Director of Digital Twins, Head/Manager/Lead/Director of Digital Integration Transformation
- Industry - Lead/Head/Director or Manager of BIM, Construction Designer/Manager/Lead, AutoCAD Designer/Manager/Director and Lead, CAD Manager/Director, Design Manager/Director/Lead, Facilities Quality Assurance Manager/Lead/Director, Construction Director